Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm 1 !!!




Yay, I'm finally 1. I'm on the verge of so many new things. I'm almost walking on my own...I can do it I just chicken out a lot but I'm getting better. I can say a few words like dada, nana (banana), and mama. I'm also really good at babbling and singing. I love to play with all of my fun toys and I really love to dance. I'll dance at pretty much anything....the radio, music on TV, mommy singing, music that my toys make, the phone ringing, etc. I'm also starting to eat lots of grown up food and it is so yummy! I really love pasta, chicken, brocolli, raviolies, and bread. I like to point at everything and it's a really good way to let Mommy and Daddy know what I want. I've grown out of my baby car seat and now I have a big girl car seat. I still have to face backwards though because I'm a light-weight and not quite 20 pounds yet. I'm almost there though. I can't wait to face forward. I'm also getting really good at throwing mini tantrums when I don't get my way, but Mommy and Daddy don't like that very much.

0 comments: