We spent a day and drove through Teton National Park and Yellowstone National Park. It was cold and rainy/snowy but it was still fun. We haven't seen the Tetons with that much snow on them in a really long time and I don't know if we've ever been to Yellowstone with snow on the ground so it was a new experience. We didn't walk around and see many geysers due to the weather but we did see Old Faithful erupt, which Skylee thought was pretty neat. It ended up being a really fun day but by the end of the day we were all really tired of being in the car.
Monday, October 08, 2007
The Tetons and Yellowstone
Posted by Lindsay and Justyn at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
K, I don't know whether or not to be jealous that you went on a vacation or upset that you didn't call me when you drove past Blackfoot Idaho. PUNK. How fun though. I love Yellowstone. Lucky you saw lots of animals. Sometimes it's a hit and miss. Love ya Erin
Post a Comment