Thursday, June 26, 2008

2 Months Old





Well, Kaisyn is 2 months old already and I can't believe it. He is growing and changing so fast, and he is by no means a little baby anymore (he was never really little). He had his 2 month appointment yesterday and he weighed 15.5 pounds (99 percentile) and was 25 inches long (96 percentile). No wonder he makes my arm so tired when I am lugging him around. He is definitely built like his daddy! It is funny though, and so different than what we are used to because Skylee didn't even weigh 15 pounds until she was about 6 months old, and she only weighs 29 pounds now. At this rate Kaisyn is going to catch up to her by the time he is 1...hahahaha. Oh well...it is so cute for a boy. He is also pretty much sleeping through the night now...going 6-8 hours once we put him to bed. It is AWESOME! He is still eating every 2-4 hours during the day though, but I'd much rather feed him that much during the day than at night. He is awake more during the day now, taking 1 good nap in the morning and 1 good one in the afternoon, with a couple little naps here and there. When he is awake he likes to watch his mobiles, make cute baby noises, suck on his hands, and listen to mommy and daddy talk to him. He recognizes Skylee now, and he usually smiles when he sees her, even though she is usually smothering him with hugs and kisses. He is smiling a lot now (I think he's really close to starting to laugh), which is adorable and he is getting really good at holding his head up. I can't believe how fast he is changing and growing. He's turning into such a cute little boy...and yes, his eyes are still bright blue!

0 comments: