Monday, June 08, 2009

Kaisyn's New Favorite Game






The other day I was in the kitchen cleaning up from lunch and Kaisyn came crawling out of the laundry room with a towel on his head giggling like crazy. It made me laugh so hard...and because I was laughing, he kept putting the towel on his head and crawling around. Since then he plays this game with anything...socks, clothes, towels...whatever he can get his little hands on. I'm just waiting for him to come crawling out with undies on his head :)


VIDEO

1 comments:

Erin said...

What a silly little kid. And I am sad to say that I just learned what his name really was. I thought it sounded like K-son, because we have a little boy in our ward named Kaisyn (like K-son) But I just heard you say it for the first time as Ki-son. Good to know. Sorry. LOL